13 January, 2024
15 June, 2024
EXECUTIVE PMG(USA)- Certified Executive Project Management Generalist
PMG(USA) Programme Description
Great project managers are made, not born. They have learned to use methods that have been successful for other project managers and adapt them to their particular situations. Many project managers guess as a way to estimate the level of effort for a project. However, there is a better way to manage projects, and you don’t need to be a genius, or even have an MBA, to understand how. It doesn’t take a special certification to manage a project, but it does take special knowledge and skills to bring projects in on time and within budget. Yes, careful planning and tracking is involved in moving projects from start to finish, but the PMG takes the practical approach to the process and puts you in control. This PMG presents the most successful techniques of hundreds of project managers, not just one! And because all projects share similar features and require a balance among schedule, budget, and scope, similar formal project management techniques—the science of the great project managers—are also necessary to bring your projects to successful conclusions. The PMG(USA) courses map the road to successful project management.
Certified Project Management Generalist
A Certified Project Management Generalist is someone who has Professional practical knowledge and skills in main areas of Project Management Generalist. A project management generalist is a practitioner who is able to do all the general tasks in the area of project management. Project Generalist who desire to do more than just survive their careers develop skill sets that are broad, deep and applicable to all projects. These skills traditionally include soft skills, technical skills and skills associated with subject matter expertise. In order to achieve project success beyond ‘getting it done,’ on time and under budget, the project management Generalist had to be proficient in all main important areas of Project Management.
PMG(USA) Programme Objectives
The PMG(USA) Programme aims to:
- Explains how to link projects to the business requirements that all project managers must satisfy. I’ll tell you what it means to be a project manager, and how to get started correctly so you can bring your project in on time and on budget.
- Presents techniques to start a project off on the right foot with a clear scope and a well-defined work plan.
- Explains the basic planning processes central to successful project management. You will learn how to define, schedule, and budget tasks using powerful charting and analysis tools that can help you plan projects of all sorts and sizes.
- Presents proven techniques to transform the plan into action focused toward meeting the project’s business requirements with a motivated project team.
- Present The Monitoring and Controlling Processes, talks about ways to monitor, track, and adjust each project so you can keep everything on schedule, within budget, and with the right quality.
The courses provide a balance of theoretical and practical analysis and include video chats offered by facilitators, individual study materials, and forums where the group discusses the subjects.
PMG (USA) is a blended Certification Programme; therefore, sessions follow the model of asynchronous learning, where participants have the flexibility to complete the reading of sessions in a giving time. In addition, there will be real-time seminars at the beginning of each course of the programme. Also, each course facilitator will organize a contact meeting during each course, to give the possibility for participants and facilitators to meet and interact in real-time. It is expected that participants take a minimum of 5-hours of Online or Onside courses per week to complete all courses work
The courses for this programme will be delivered online via SCI Online Learning Plateform
The Programme is built to be complete in 6 months Online.
Requirements to successfully conclude the Programme and obtain the PMG(USA) Certification:
1- Conclude all the courses and meet basic course requirements.
2- Pass Final Exams with a minimum Score 75/100
3- Pass the B1 and B2 Levels of English Programme
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Analyst
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Programme Director
PMG(USA) Programme is opened for Professional at the field of Project Management with at least 3 Years University Degree in any field and who have a intermediate English Level and a minimum of 2 years working experiences.
The students with a PMG(USA) Certification can also apply for this Programme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital PMG(USA) Certification by SCI EDUCATION USA
SCI Education USA recommends that all students use SCI Online learning Plateform to sign up for the course.
Basic systems requirements for using SCI Online Learning Plateform:
- Good and Stable internet connexion
- Good quality speakers and a microphone
- a web cam or HD webcam
Please see further information about all technical requirements for using SCI Online Learning Plateform for participating in this online programme .