CP-PMG(USA)- Certified PROFESSIONAL of Project Management Generalist
What is CP-PMG(USA) Certification?
The Certified Professional of Project Management Generalist (CP-PMG) is a Professional Certification that gives you the skills and abilities to start your career in the field of Project Management Generalist. This programme is designed to provide a holistic view with practical and theoretical knowledge aimed at helping you emerge as a young professional who understands the Project Management Generalist landscape, its drivers, and the trending process to implement the Project Management Generalist standards in any field and organization. It will help you gain emerging trends and opportunities and the skills required to enhance your project Management experience, understand the trending Standards, risks and regulations involved, so that you can thrive in the project management field.
The current CP-PMG(USA) Certification involves taking 45 Hours of training of Project Management Generalist and three (3) Certificates Exams to evaluate your abilities in:
- Leadership in Project Management and Project Governance
- Project management Design
- Project scope, schedule, cost, Stakeholders management,
- Project Planning, Budgeting, Resources Management, communication, stakeholder and risk management
The CP-PMG(USA) Certification is an essential first step in building a career as a Project Manager. After completing this Certification, you can pursuit your training to get the CP- PMG(USA) our Major Certification of Project Management Generalist.
CP-PMG(USA) Certification! Why do you need it Now?
- With a CP-PMG(USA) Certification you have the opportunities to work at any Project as Project Coordinator, Project Assistant or Project Analysist and Junior Project Manager.
- The CP- PMG (USA) Certification open you a BIG door to build on your skills and pursuit an exciting career with a well-paid salary as a Professional of Project Management Generalist.
Requirements to successfully conclude the Programme and obtain the CP-PMG(USA) Certification:
1- Conclude all the courses and meet basic course requirements.
2- Pass Final Exams with a minimum Score 75/100
3- Pass the A1 and A2 Levels of English Programme
Carreer OpportunitiesAssistant Project Manager
- Junior Project Coordinator
- Project Analyst
CP-PMG(USA) Programme is opened for any Professional from any field of study with or with out knowledge in the field of Project Management with at least 3 Years University Degree and who have a intermediate English Level and a minimum of 2 years working experiences.
The students with a 2years University Degree in field of Project Management can apply for this Programme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by SCI EDUCATION USA
SCI Education USA recommends that all students use SCI Online learning Plateform to sign up for the course( www.lyceex.com).
Basic systems requirements for using SCI Online Learning Plateform:
- Good and Stable internet connexion
- Good quality speakers and a microphone
- a web cam or HD webcam
Please see further information about all technical requirements for using SCI Online Learning Plateform for participating in this online programme.